Everything you need to power up
It would be nearly impossible to perform scaled-up construction duties without the proper electrical on site. Stallion’s transformers and switch gear help you run site-wide power with everything you need for equipment of all sizes and functions.
- Customized for your use case
- Temporary and long-term solutions
- All-weather options available
Step Down Transformers
When you need to keep your operation clean and efficient, our line step down transformers provide the voltage conversion you need, housed in a rugged package.
- 75–112.5kVA 3 phase to single phase
- Weather enclosed
- Portable skid-mounted
3-Phase Distribution Panels
No matter how rough the landscape, Stallion’s pro-grade 3-phase distribution panels help keep circuit breakers and ground leakage protection safe and localized.
- Rugged electrical component housing
- Safe and efficient
- Fuses for rent
When you need mobile, safe, and economical power distribution, our spider boxes provide all-weather housing for your components.
- 120–240 volt AC
- 30–50 amps
- 4 x 20-amp receptacles GFCI
- 3 pole, 4 wire
Perhaps the most critical component of your electrical network is the cabling itself. Stallion has a full array of cabling available, most of which can be customized to meet your unique needs.
- For power and lighting
- Network CAT-5 and CAT-6 cabling
- Outdoor and all-weather options
Diesel-Powered Generator 175kVA–199kVA
The diesel-powered 175kVA–199kVA generator offers a prime rating of 144kW (180kVA) and a standby rating of 158kW (198kVA).
Regardless of rating, all diesel generators feature:
- Auto start/stop
- Remote operation
- Powder coated, weatherproof housing
Natural Gas-Powered Generator 150kVA
Enjoy clean, efficient power and low-maintenance operation with our natural gas-powered 150kVA generator.
- 10% of the operation cost of a conventional generator
- EPA-certified PSI natural gas engine
- Monitor run time, oil pressure, water temperature, voltage, amperage, and torque load remotely