Handling your drilling fluid demands
Your drilling and frac operations require round-the-clock support to ensure you have the fluid in-flow and haul-off to keep the wellsite working. Let Stallion’s attention to detail and white-glove service provide the fluid logistics you need.
- Frac tank rentals
- Flowback disposal
- Expert drivers
Decrease downtime and increase revenue in your fracking projects with our fleet of water disposal vacuum trucks.
- Straight body and trailer
- 90–130 bbl capacity
- GPS tracking and remotely monitored fleet
- 24/7 tech-enable dispatch system
Salt Water Disposal (SWD)
Management and disposal of produced salt water and flowback water are of vital importance to any oil and gas operator. Let Stallion provide solutions to these logistical challenges.
- 24/7 service from our technicians
- Strategically located treatment centers
- Round-the-clock disposal services
Non-Potable Water Hauling
Specialized tanks and trucks maintain efficient and expedited hauling of your non-potable water.
- Easily transportable non-permit loads
- Multiple tank-size options available
- Hoses and connections
When moving critical fluids from truck to tank, tank to tank, or anywhere else, our industrial pumps keep your operation humming.
- Rugged construction for industrial use
- Instantly deployable
- Above or below ground use
Lift Stations, Sump Pumps, Grinder Pumps
Easy to deploy and delivered nationwide, we have the pumps and lift stations you need for your site’s water and septic logistics.
- More cost-effective than new pipe construction
- Rapidly deployed and easy to maintain
- Available fluid level monitoring services