Satelitte connectivity Solutions
Since 2006, our satellite connectivity services have made it possible for field operations in the most remote locations to stay connected and meet demanding productivity schedules. Our LEO (Starlink and OneWeb), MEO, and GEO satellite communication services deliver reliable, high-speed transmission.
The differentiator between Stallion and our competitors is our level of service. From nation-wide delivery and optimized install to 24/7 NOC support, the Stallion advantage makes satellite connectivity reliable and effortless for your organization.
- Proprietary quality of service (QoS) to support demanding carrier and enterprise network applications
- Remote monitoring and technical support 24/7/365
- TCP acceleration and compression design
Starlink is a high-speed satellite internet service that provides reliable internet access to remote and underserved areas around the world.
OneWeb Satellite Connectivity
For a truly global low-latency communication solution, our OneWeb installations provide gapless coverage using industry standard interfaces for simple integration with your equipment.
- Download speed up to 195Mbps (per terminal)
- Latency speeds from ~70ms for LEO to ~135ms for MEO
- Zero-touch configuration
VSAT Satellite Connectivity
Our VSAT services keep you connected anywhere with DVBS2 carriers, uplink power control, and advanced modulation schemes across multiple satellite transponders for high-speed transmission rates.
- Satellite back haul
- Ka and Ku bands
- Coverage across the continental U.S.
Cellular Spot Boosters
Boost local networks and provide your team with faster and higher-quality cell service for critical communications on your site.
- Perfect for buildings with strong service outdoors, but weak signals indoors
- Increases 4G LTE & 5G data performance
- Automatically regulated, operates at maximum gain with no manual adjustments
Mobile Tower Trailers
From cellular connectivity to video surveillance, Stallion’s portable tower trailers serve a variety of needs for harsh, remote, and temporary locations. Use cases include
- Mobile BDA/DAS connectivity
- Point to point
- Emergency response
- Radio systems